Going out with J. We are at a rooftop party, the crowd is mostly money men, 35-40 years plus. In front of the building parks a motherf☆in Lamborghini.
And the women at this party? Hardly any present. Almost no girls below 30 years.
40+ year old hags, gold digger, career women with fake smiles.
Think about the effort, genius, psychopathy required to make that kind of money that buys a Lamborghini.
All of that – just to be able to mingle with and have shot at 40+ year old hags.
Meanwhile I, Joe average, am dating 22 year olds. I’m not saying I sleep with them, not yet anyway. But the possibility is there.
Money is freedom. But without having game and understanding the hustle you’ll pay a premium on everything, especially women.
At least for the weekends.
Problems on the weekends:
- Not enough targets/ solo sets
- Too many people selling stuff- you get associated/ confused with that.
- Girls are busy.
- Too crowded
- All kinds of annoyances: stag dos, demonstrations, etc. etc.
We didn’t really click and the conversation didn’t really flow.
Still there was attraction and a better seducer might have at least gotten the kiss.
Main problem was the location (heaven and earth beach club) – ok for the 1st location in a three/ two venue date structure, but not good for escalating and getting the kiss.
- Try dates with something to do, not just the two of you sitting and talking. This will help for dates where the conversation is not flowing very well.
- Instea of h&e use just the park deck as venue two. Bring along some wine and you have a romantic date location
My daygame muscles are weak and AA is back.
On the other hand it didn’t feel like I forgot everything.
104 approaches now.
Date didn’t go anywhere. I could see that at the beginning, likely because of the direct street approach and because I phoned her and turned her SMS date refusal around, that she viewed me in a different light.
But at some point in the date I could tell she switched off, crossed her arms and her answers were out of pure politeness.
I have a feeling it was after I told her about the hemline theory. Maybe she thought I really made it up and it’s bullshit.
In hindsight I should’ve called her out on her closed body language. It would’ve at least shown some social savy.
Consequently she rejected my proposal to go to another venue.
- Picking a boring venue. She knew it already and it’s really basic. But I was assuming I can wow her with venue II.
- Not checking if my venue 2 is actually open. This ultimately didn’t come into play, because the date ended in venue 1, but it’s noob mistake to make anyway.
- Going hungry into the date. I was starving and it was fucking with my vibe, plus I had to eat some expensive, garbage food to get rid of the hunger.
- Not sticking with my handkiss move at the beginning. I was thrown off by her going for the hug. Handshake and kiss would’ve been better. Or maybe I should’ve picked her up during the hug.
- I didn’t really do any spikes. I did some weird semi spikes/ teases, but they maybe didn’t come off the right way and didn’t have the same impact.
- I didn’t really do Juggler escalation and found stuff to point out & justify my interest in her.
- I don’t really have any DHV stories. Only cool thing I talked about were Miama and sailing (last thing I just name dropped, but she didn’t jump on it, Floria I mostly gave her the logical man answer to her “where have you been” question)
Stuff to try out for future dates:
- If it’s in the evening, especially a weekday: skip venue I. Or to be precise: skip the comfort venue, go straight to the more intimate venue.
- Maybe I try to hard to avoid comfort chit chat. May come off weird and not every chick gets my humor. Looking at C. & F. they do the usual comfort interview questions thing. I didn’t really speak about hobbies, travels etc. with her. Not sure if I also tease too much.
- In this context: generally calm down, let her talk, be more serious.
- Need to be more judging. Research/ find out how to come off/ be more the buyer on the date.
On the positive side, it was a small victory that I was savy enough to know that her initial date rejection wasn’t the last word. Was definitely the right and bold thing to call her shortly after her SMS.
General thought: maybe I don’t pick em right. There is an inherent selection bias with sarging only in the city center.
I think tomorrow I will text her regarding post date analysis.